is it possible?

So I havent had my period since March 28. I took at home pg test and it was neg so I called my OB/GYN and she had me take a blood pg test and that was neg also. So she put me on provera its been 18 days now and still no period I had a 10 day supply. the only kind of protection I used was condoms due to not being able to start my nuvaring again. had to take it out for two months doc thought it was causing my high blood pressure. Im not on any other meds or anything. is it possible i could be pg even tho it was negative?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:06 PM on Jun. 7, 2009 in Health

• Anything is possible but I don't think its likely, with it being June you should have high enough level of hcg to detect pregnancy by now. I hope you and the Doc figure this out, it might be hormones, stress, a lot of things can stop a period other than pregnancy.
    midnightmoma

Answer by midnightmoma at 10:11 PM on Jun. 7, 2009

• just keep taking different tests or try different doctor . that happened to me with my 4th child. my tests came up negative and the docs said i wasnt pregnant until my 3rd month and had a bump then I got a diff. brand of test and came up positive, so i went BACK to my doc and he just said i need to loose weight so I went to a NEW doc and yeah....i had a baby brewin in there:/ weird how that works
    Kayge

Answer by Kayge at 10:12 PM on Jun. 7, 2009