Just Curious?

What was your first pregnancy symptom, the one that made you really realize you were pregnant? Also, did you have an idea you were pregnant or was it a suprise?!

I was pregnant so long ago, that I don't even remember what my first symptoms were, I can recall light cramping and hoping I was pregnant but thats it...

HMHUTSON

Asked by HMHUTSON at 10:11 PM on Jun. 7, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I dont remember any signs other than a missed period or two LOL, at that time I did not keep track so that was all I had, no morning sickness, fatigue, or anything.
    midnightmoma

Answer by midnightmoma at 10:13 PM on Jun. 7, 2009

• my first sign was my breasts were very sore!
    jannaboo

Answer by jannaboo at 10:13 PM on Jun. 7, 2009

• I didn't really have a whole lot of time to have any symptoms because I just had a feeling that I was:-). I made myself wait a week after my period was supposed to start and wasn't surprised when it didn't and the test was pos. I was only 3 wks pregnant at the time.
    AutumnsMom31309

Answer by AutumnsMom31309 at 10:21 PM on Jun. 7, 2009

• I'm not sure if it was the sleepiness (had with my other two pregnancies) or the nausea (never had that before).

chrissmom734

Answer by chrissmom734 at 10:21 PM on Jun. 7, 2009

• My nipples changed color VERY early. I remember looking in the mirror and going "oh my god." they looked purple! and they hurt soooo bad. I found out RIGHT away. I got a very faint positive at like 3 weeks so it's been a long pregnancy needless to say.
    javila

Answer by javila at 10:31 PM on Jun. 7, 2009

• i knew all along..kinda planned mine...i could tell. but my first symptom was sore boobies!! i sleep on my tummy, so when i couldnt ne more the light bulb went off...
    sweetstkissez22

Answer by sweetstkissez22 at 10:32 PM on Jun. 7, 2009

• mine was tired all the time and feeling very sick...
    hinson7169

Answer by hinson7169 at 10:32 PM on Jun. 7, 2009

• Mine first clue was just being SUPER sick. I had gone out with a friend of mine for his birthday a few days before, and I felt like I had a super bad hangover for three days. I skipped going out that weekend with my hubby and our friends and found a pregnancy test in the bathroom and took it, not expecting to be pregnant.

Low and behold, it was a BFP and I hadn't even missed my period yet.

I went to our local pub and told my dh right away.
    twin_mommy

Answer by twin_mommy at 11:04 PM on Jun. 7, 2009

• I didnt have any symptoms. I thought my body was just preparing for my monthly period but it turned out it was a pregnancy :)
    Some people do experience the whole nipple thing(10:38) but I didnt until my 5th week.
    youngfirsttimer

Answer by youngfirsttimer at 11:15 PM on Jun. 7, 2009

• my first symptom was the nausea. it was over christmas time, and for some reason i really didnt want to eat anything. i thought it was probably because my boyfriend was going to be leaving soon to go to his next duty station, but after he left i realized i still hadnt had my period. so i took a test and it was positive so i called him and was like 'we're having a baby!'
    mommysailor

Answer by mommysailor at 11:32 PM on Jun. 7, 2009