• In the Spotlight:

how do u know your pregnant

because i just had sex and he dont know if im pregnant how would i feel if i was?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:18 PM on Jun. 7, 2009 in Pregnancy

• well there are not signs right away, my first sign was my breasts started to feel sore, then i took a test.. if i was you i would go buy a test asap, but get one that has two in the pack take one now and if it says neg wait two weeks and take the other cause it maybe to soon to tell
    goodluck
    jannaboo

Answer by jannaboo at 10:22 PM on Jun. 7, 2009

• Too early to tell. REALLY!
    Anonymous

• Well if you JUST had sex...like today then you def. wouldn't feel any symptoms. But if you are anything like me, I had a feeling right away. Not sure how to explain it really, I just knew. I think I almost felt guilty. But you could feel that way and not be pregnant. My best advice to you is wait two weeks, take a test and see what it says. Even if it's negative...wait a few more weeks and if you still haven't gotten your period, take another test. You won't feel any real symptoms until you are at least a few weeks along. Also, if you think about it it too much you will trick yourself into thinking you are feeling things that may or may not really be happening. So try not to think about it too much and just wait it out. It's hard but you'll find out soon enough. Good luck to you!
    javila

Answer by javila at 10:28 PM on Jun. 7, 2009