Help me get organized :)

Ok...in my never-ending quest for organization...I'm tackling the office. We have recently moved and I'm trying to purge even more as I open boxes. I just found a box of articles/lists/recipes that I ripped out of magazines in the hopes that someday I could organize them into a user-friendly handy guide of some sort....where I get ideas like this I'll never know. Suggestions? Yes...I know if I'm trying to purge I should just recycle the whole lot of it and realize that everything I could ever need is online. Sometimes I'm a little old fashioned and like to read things on paper :)

romanojm

Asked by romanojm at 10:30 PM on Jun. 7, 2009 in Home & Garden

• a recipe box or a large 3 inch binder. you can just copy the articles onto a diff piece of paper or put them into sleeves to protect them.
    vabchmommy

Answer by vabchmommy at 10:32 PM on Jun. 7, 2009

• I agree on the binder. Get a three-hole punch and put them in.
    timelessglass

Answer by timelessglass at 10:34 PM on Jun. 7, 2009

• if you possibly have the time, type em and print them out, you can print multiple ones on one paper and put em in a folder..or id say above poster has GoOd ideas!!!!
    sweetstkissez22

Answer by sweetstkissez22 at 10:36 PM on Jun. 7, 2009

• do the mentioned above - great idea.. but for the time being you can get one of those plastic three drawer cabinets that are only like 12" tall (they go on desks and they are only like 3 bucks) and organize: desserts, entrees, and appitizers
    USNmomwife

Answer by USNmomwife at 10:47 PM on Jun. 7, 2009

• I do the same thing with recipes. I have yet to put them in a binder... GoodLuck!!
    MrsDuff

Answer by MrsDuff at 12:56 AM on Jun. 8, 2009

• You need;
    a three ring binder. Get one with a pocket inside the front cover. (or a three ringed photo album. I say binder because they're cheaper)
    Photo album sheets
    3.5 x 5 inch "speech" cards
    dividers for a binder

Keep the papers from magazines inside the pocket. Once you use the recipe, decide if you like it, make any adjustments etc copy the recipe onto a card(s). It makes them really easy to organize and find things.

Nixshix

Answer by Nixshix at 2:10 AM on Jun. 8, 2009

• If they are pages from magazines I just get a 3 ring binder and slip them in there, that way if by chance SOMEDAY I get enough time to myself to do anything with them they are organized in one spot. Best thing about moving is you get the chance to get rid of all the crap you have but will never use lol.
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 10:22 AM on Jun. 8, 2009