If you pass agas in public do you excuse yourself, act like it didnt happen or blame it on the kids?

JrsMommy07

Asked by JrsMommy07 at 10:46 PM on Jun. 7, 2009 in Just for Fun

• My husband farts then tries to push us out of the aisle at the store before anyone else goes in it and smells it. Gross
    Steff107

Answer by Steff107 at 10:48 PM on Jun. 7, 2009

• Is this an audible, explosive fart or something more timid? Some you cannot ignore. I was talking to a couple once and the husband ripped such a loud one without saying excuse me or acknowledging it, I was shocked. I just stared at him wanting to ask "Is this the latest weapon of mass destruction?" It was an elephant in the room. I was appalled by his lack of grace and then he kept on talking like nothing happened. C'mon!
    jeanclaudia

Answer by jeanclaudia at 10:51 PM on Jun. 7, 2009

• Depends on if it makes noise or not. If not, I walk away...if it does, I pray no one's around! Usually, though, it really IS my toddler passing gas! She cracks up and says "Sorry, mommy...I toot toot!"
    Anonymous

• Okay really funny, I work in a salon. My boss has a lady who farts really loud while he's cutting her hair and she just acts like it never happened. Also I was cutting this guys hair one time and he was letting sbds that were so awful I thought I would puke. He needed to poop or something. He too pretended it was nothing.
    Steff107

Answer by Steff107 at 10:54 PM on Jun. 7, 2009

• I blame it on my husband. He willingly takes the blame, lol.
    srhmldndo

Answer by srhmldndo at 10:54 PM on Jun. 7, 2009

• yeah i blame it on my husband or tanis (dd), he does the same thing though. so its all good lol.
    LA09TKP

Answer by LA09TKP at 11:07 PM on Jun. 7, 2009

• It's the chair.
    LaurenKaye29

Answer by LaurenKaye29 at 12:59 AM on Jun. 8, 2009