Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Anyone remember the "cupcakes" toys from the 80's???

... and any idea if they're still for sale? i'm sure i could find them on ebay, but i'm looking for new ones, meaning, still boxed up. i still have one from when i was a kid (it still smells too lol) and like a ton of the keyper's toys, if anyone remembers those. i want to pass these on to my daughter, or actually have already but she's barly 1 1/2 so she doesn't really understand the meaning of this yet... maybe not much of a meaning but i think it's pretty cool, it's toys i used to play with and now she'll get to :o)
anyway, if anyone can help me out, that'd be awesome.

Answer Question

Asked by trisandkksmom at 10:56 PM on Jun. 7, 2009 in Toddlers (1-2)

Level 1 (0 Credits)
Answers (4)
  • YES I DO!!!!!!! No idea where or if you can get them, but I do remember having some myself!

    Answer by MansfieldMomma at 10:59 PM on Jun. 7, 2009

  • Are you talking about the dolls who's dress flipped up to make the little cupcake wrapper? I have no idea what they are called! lol!

    Answer by Krystal.Ingalls at 11:07 PM on Jun. 7, 2009

  • are you talking about the cupcake rack when you lift the cupcake it has a different shape and color at the bottom?

    Answer by Mommy2Mariah at 12:57 AM on Jun. 8, 2009

  • Are you talking about those cupcakes where you put different plastic frostings on them? I had them and loved them! Not sure where to get them though. Have you tried e-bay? People often sell classic toys on there.

    I loved those dolls!

    Here's a link for them on ebay, but you may be bidding against me ;) lol.


    Answer by Bmanda352 at 11:26 AM on Jun. 8, 2009

Join CafeMom now to contribute your answer and become part of our community. It's free and takes just a minute.