HELP!

I TOLD THIS GUY OFF BECAUSE HE WAS REALLY BOTHERING ME. HE REALLY LIKED ME AND I WAS A TOTAL BITCH TO HIM.
NOW I REALLY WANT HIM TO BOTHER ME LIKE HE USED TO AND HE SEEMS NOT INTERESTED..

HOW CAN I GET HIM TO BE INTERESTED AGAIN?

(HE REALLY USED TO LIKE ME A LOT, A LOT LOT... )

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:00 PM on Jun. 7, 2009 in Relationships

• you just want to play games. Ppl don't want that. He was probably serious and you screwed it up. Why would he want to come back knowing you're a flake?
    Anonymous

• Do you like him or just the idea of his attention? Why did he bother you that much at first?
    Anonymous

• I LIKE BOTH ATTENTION.. AND A LITTLE BIT HIM EXCEPT WITH HE BECOMES OVERLY PROTECTIVE.

AND THE REASON I BLEW UP ON HIM WAS BECAUSE HE WAS ACTING CRAZY AND CONCERED WITH WHOEVER I TALK TO AND WHAT I DO... I KINDA JUST GOT ANNOYED!
    Anonymous

• quit screaming (all caps) you look as ignorant as you sound when you do that
    Anonymous

• IM WRITING IN CAPS SO THAT PEOPLE CAN SEE I AM THE SAME PERSON THAT POSTED THE QUESTION WHEN I RESPOND...

SO YOU CAN BACK OFF!
    Anonymous

• sounds to me like you need to grow up and stop playing games with this guy.
    abbynzachsmommy

Answer by abbynzachsmommy at 11:27 PM on Jun. 7, 2009