Okay want another funny?

I kept going to the hospital for pre term labor with my last baby. I always got this nurse who was pretty bitchy. Well one night I go in there with my friend, the same nurse looks at me and in a very bossy demanding voice says "take off all your clothes including your panties and get in bed" so I told her the least she could do was buy me dinner first.

Steff107

Asked by Steff107 at 11:04 PM on Jun. 7, 2009 in Just for Fun

• LOL. seriously, thats the perfect reply!!!
    Anonymous

• AWESOME!!
    LA09TKP

Answer by LA09TKP at 11:10 PM on Jun. 7, 2009

• lol.. I bet you put that nurse in her place!.. LMAO.. here's one for you..
    I went into an emergency c-section and had two epiderals. During the procedure I said... OMG This is the best message ever. Its like you are messaging my guts... lol.. the doctor had to stop for a moment because he was laughing to hard.. HAHAHAHA
    USNmomwife

Answer by USNmomwife at 11:14 PM on Jun. 7, 2009

• LOL!!!! How did she respond???
    Gwynyth

Answer by Gwynyth at 11:38 PM on Jun. 7, 2009

• She got annoyed and walked out of the room. Me and my friend couldn't stop laughing!!!!
    Steff107

Answer by Steff107 at 10:11 AM on Jun. 8, 2009