What churches...

have a prophet? I would like a list please. OF all the ones you know please :)

rhanford

Asked by rhanford at 11:13 PM on Jun. 7, 2009 in Religion & Beliefs

• I think that most churches have one prophet or another that they believe in. Most Chrisitians believe that Jesus was a Prophet. Muslims believe that Muhammed was a prophet. There are several others which would be to many to name.
    -Ashley
    spiritguide_23

Answer by spiritguide_23 at 12:48 AM on Jun. 8, 2009

• I know the LDS(Mormon) church does.
    paganmom05

Answer by paganmom05 at 11:20 PM on Jun. 7, 2009

• My pastor @ Calvary Chapel does he have the gift of prophecy. There were suprised at times that our pastor spoke so directly to us that it was like okay who called the pastor and let him in on what's going on in our lives. There are times I start to cry because of the accuracy. That is the gift and the Holy Spirit revealing things to Him.

God is great
    JCRestoredme

Answer by JCRestoredme at 11:38 PM on Jun. 7, 2009

• My church does the paster.. We go to family worship center and its great ... Him and his wife both do it.. I love it
    hinson7169

Answer by hinson7169 at 1:01 AM on Jun. 8, 2009

• There are several prophets out there but what I want to know is why do you need a list?
    Shaneagle777

Answer by Shaneagle777 at 1:31 AM on Jun. 8, 2009

• Yes, the LDS church does have a prophet. The current prophet is Thomas S Monson.
    jkt747

Answer by jkt747 at 3:55 AM on Jun. 8, 2009

• actually, spiritguide, most xtians don't think of jesus as a prophet. they/we believe him to be the son of God, savior of the world..not a prophet.
    thehairnazi

Answer by thehairnazi at 8:20 AM on Jun. 8, 2009

• We have several members of our church who have the gift of prophecy. It's an amazing gift to have, just as all gifts from God are.
    stvmen88

Answer by stvmen88 at 9:07 AM on Jun. 8, 2009

• I want a list because God's last church is supposed to have a prophet
    rhanford

Answer by rhanford at 2:28 PM on Jun. 8, 2009