What is the fastest way to lose 10 pounds ?

My sons wedding is in 6 weeks and all of a sudden I put on 10 pounds , that I need to take off quickly any suggestions For me . Help

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:17 PM on Jun. 7, 2009 in Diet & Fitness

• diruex, water pills
    mandielynn23

Answer by mandielynn23 at 11:28 PM on Jun. 7, 2009

• cut out soft drinks, refined sugar, eat lots of fresh fruit and steamed veggies, eat baked fish or chicken, drink lots of water and green tea. Make sure you do eat breakfast. That jump starts your metabolism to burn up calories.

Answer by admckenzie at 12:17 AM on Jun. 8, 2009

• Cut out strarch and sugar_eat all the fruit veggies and meat u want_
    misswhite

Answer by misswhite at 12:42 AM on Jun. 8, 2009

• THEY TOLD ME WATER PILLS BUT U HV TO TAKE POTASSIUM WITH THEM
    sunshyne251

Answer by sunshyne251 at 2:31 AM on Jun. 8, 2009

• Cut out breads, potatoes, rice, and pasta completely! Same with sodas and juices. Eat only super high fiber cereals and eat them RARELY. Stick with lean meats like chicken breast, lean cuts of beef and fish, eggs, plenty of fresh or steamed veggies, salads, lowfat cheese, sugar free jello. Have 3 meals a day plus 3 snacks. Drink water or decaf tea only and plenty of it! At LEAST 64 oz. a day! If you don't cheat, you should be able to lose the weight you want. This is NOT a NO CARB diet, it is a healthy low carb eating plan. It's not boring, either! I love my homemade spaghetti sauce (no sugar) over baked chicken breast and everyone loves the Chicken Broccoli Dijon that I make! Add 2 to 3 cups steamed veggies (beans, broccoli, cauliflower or carrots) and a tossed salad and you have a filling meal.

The first couple of days can be difficult but once you get through those you'll begin to feel great.
    michiganmom116

Answer by michiganmom116 at 7:38 AM on Jun. 8, 2009

• Bikram yoga (hot yoga) ....you would never know I had a baby..whats your state and zip? I'll find you a class.
    Farrahann

Answer by Farrahann at 8:05 AM on Jun. 8, 2009

• Cardio cardio cardio! Run, jog, use the elliptical machine at the gym, or bike. This in addition to eating lean meats, fruits, veggies, and whole grains should do it. Don't starve yourself or your body will go into starvation mode (and you'll probably faint at the wedding).
    mommymela87

Answer by mommymela87 at 10:21 AM on Jun. 8, 2009

• Basically cut out all liquids besides water. Cut back a little at each meal, skip snacking. Trust me you can do it. Weigh yourself every day, so you know where you are at, that will give you motivation, try and walk for 30 min a day or whatever kind of exercise you like. Cut back on sweets, stick to wheat bread, can't believe it's not butter the spray kind (o cal) lite sr cream, lite ranch ect. if you need any other pointers msg me, i joined weight watchers and lost almost 20 pounds doing it. good luck
    Ambie0526

Answer by Ambie0526 at 8:37 PM on Jun. 8, 2009

• by the way, i didn't cut out any foods, just cut down, and i didn't exercise besides walk and jog occassionally.
    Ambie0526

Answer by Ambie0526 at 8:38 PM on Jun. 8, 2009

• Eat More Weigh Less book----
    Anonymous