WHAT TO DO WHAT TO DO

I am supposedly 2 days late. so i decided to wait till tuesday does that sound like a good idea or what do you guys think>?

jamerz89

Asked by jamerz89 at 12:06 AM on Jun. 8, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I think you can test whenever you want, I tested the day before I missed my period and got a dark positive. But everyone is different, so if you test on tuesday and it's negative...retest in a week if you haven't gotten your period!
    javila

Answer by javila at 12:09 AM on Jun. 8, 2009

• Sounds fine to me. Are you TTC?

:)
    Mama_Kimmy

Answer by Mama_Kimmy at 12:09 AM on Jun. 8, 2009

• The longer you wait is the more build up of pregn. you have, if you're pregnant, to get a positive test result. I'd wait so you don't get an early negative and wonder how correct that is. If you're ttc maybe testing for ovulation would help? I don't know specifics though about those tests.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:12 AM on Jun. 8, 2009

• i would wait a few more days .... but get a test that comes with two in it! if one says neg wait a week and take the other! sometimes it takes longer for the pregnancy hormoneto show up! good luck
    jannaboo

Answer by jannaboo at 2:45 PM on Jun. 8, 2009