Get Economic Political Crisis DVD set for Christians especially it explains a lot of what in the world is going on?

look for it on amazon maybe or on the web! Any1 else see it?

2mothershelpers

Asked by 2mothershelpers at 12:06 AM on Jun. 8, 2009 in Religion & Beliefs

• Man the anon's need to grow up!! Really what was the point of that besides making yourself appear childish. Maybe they should have a sperate room on hear just for the "kids". As for the poster I have not seen it but it does look like something that I would. WIsh I could get it in the CHristian bookstore though.
    Ibelongtojesus

Answer by Ibelongtojesus at 8:46 AM on Jun. 8, 2009

• If it is a one sided view of the what's going on in the world, then no I would not watch it. If it involved one member of every class, color, race, breed, species, etc... then it might actually do some good. I am not bashing your post, but in order to find out what truly is going on in the world today, we need to view it from all eyes.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:08 AM on Jun. 8, 2009

• well this guy Larry Bates uses the Bible for economic and every kind of guidance, as the Bible is the Christians textbook to life!
    2mothershelpers

Answer by 2mothershelpers at 12:11 AM on Jun. 8, 2009

• I would suggest Maluka Honey.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:11 AM on Jun. 8, 2009

• its Manuka that is good for your allergies,lol asthma is bad!
    2mothershelpers

Answer by 2mothershelpers at 12:14 AM on Jun. 8, 2009

• Well I would suggest Manuka Honey.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:14 AM on Jun. 8, 2009

• http://lashawnbarber.com/

here if you are bored tonight is some reading material
    2mothershelpers

Answer by 2mothershelpers at 12:15 AM on Jun. 8, 2009

• Manuka Honey, good for eating and for scrubbing your nasty feet after they begin getting a fungus. It will even take the paint off cars.

Mmmmm, isn't that appetizing?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:16 AM on Jun. 8, 2009

• hey honey is all natural, you should like that!
    2mothershelpers

Answer by 2mothershelpers at 12:17 AM on Jun. 8, 2009

• Why am I not surprised? I figured you would have a hand in this post 2mothers. Let me guess, the guy uses the bible to tell us all how Satan is taking over the world and we should all hit our knees and pray for forgiveness before it's too late, right?
    Thanks, but no thanks. I am sure there are others on here who would like to view it, but I am not one of them.
    -Ashley
    spiritguide_23

Answer by spiritguide_23 at 12:18 AM on Jun. 8, 2009