Do you hate your diet?

And do you follow a menu plan each day or do you come up with your own food ideas?Please no comments about how diets don't work,they work for me,even though I get sick of dieting.

countingsparows

Asked by countingsparows at 12:09 AM on Jun. 8, 2009 in Diet & Fitness

• Well I allow myself a certain number of calories a day. Since I want to weight 110 I have 1100 a day. That is what my best friend told me and she has dieted for years. Whatever you want to weight just add a zero and that's how many calories you have per day. I have just gone strictly by the serving size. am a soda junkie so I have 2 per day and no more than that. I normally will eat the same serving size as my 19 month old but I eat such filling food. Chicken with a veggie and whole wheat pasta and some sauce mmmm.
    delilahsmom1177

Answer by delilahsmom1177 at 10:30 AM on Jun. 8, 2009

• I changed my eating habits. If that is called a diet then no I don't hate it. I gave up stuff that was bad for me, increased good stuff. It was not easy to give up the bad stuff as it tasted good but now my taste buds have changed and bad stuff no longer tastes good. I eat all the food i want. I'm a compulsive eater and eat for comfort so have to be careful but now I stuff my face with steamed carrots or precooked crabmeat and it takes away my cravings and I'm good to go. I drink lots of water and green tea. I gave up everything else. Life still rocks.

Answer by admckenzie at 12:15 AM on Jun. 8, 2009

• No, I love the foods that I eat on my meal plan! I did follow a written meal plan for a few weeks, but now I'm comfortable enough to know what is good and what isn't. Like admckenzie, I changed my eating habits and feel great, so great that I have no desire to go back to feeling like I was before I started my dietary changes. The only thing that I feel I gave up was crappy health and extra pounds.
    michiganmom116

Answer by michiganmom116 at 7:09 AM on Jun. 8, 2009

• I dont follow a diet persay...I cut out junk and fast food,soda etc..things like that dont even taste good to me anymore,however I will say that I do treat myself to something once a month(moderation)to reward myself.
    Nattiesmom9603

Answer by Nattiesmom9603 at 9:53 AM on Jun. 8, 2009