What do you think about these "Reproductive Choice Trucks"???

http://www.abortionno.org/RCC/trucks_highway.html

Someone recently posted a question about this in Politics & Current events, but I wanted people to view the actual trucks that have been seen on the streets. This pro-life group has been campaigning these trucks all around the country. Your thoughts? too gruesome, or great campaigning. Do you think that if people actually SEE what a 10+ week old hand looks like, they'll be less likely to abort?

thundernlight

Asked by thundernlight at 12:14 AM on Jun. 8, 2009 in Religion & Beliefs

• um i think if i saw one of those i would lose my lunch. i think its going too far.
    pookipoo

Answer by pookipoo at 12:29 AM on Jun. 8, 2009

• good. people need to know what they are doing to these 'babies'. Especially when 93% of abortions are due to 'social reasons' (do not want, etc...)
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:30 AM on Jun. 8, 2009

• If my kids learn how to put a condom on a banana in school, they should see those images too!

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:31 AM on Jun. 8, 2009

• http://www.lifenews.com/nat3896.html
    2mothershelpers

Answer by 2mothershelpers at 12:43 AM on Jun. 8, 2009

• so sad to see a real human dead! choice to live the baby would cry if only they could!
    2mothershelpers

Answer by 2mothershelpers at 12:46 AM on Jun. 8, 2009

• Why shouldn't people be exposed to the truth of what is actually happening to these innocent miniature humans??? So many are quick to argue their right to have abortions, let them see what their "right" looks like!! The truth is ugly...

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:47 AM on Jun. 8, 2009

• It will change some minds, yes. And it will make some people even more stubborn. No, I don't think it's too gruesome...and I happen to be pro-choice. I believe in FULL DISCLOSURE.

Answer by gdiamante at 1:12 AM on Jun. 8, 2009

• You want to be pro life that's your choice but I don't think small children need to be exposed to these pictures and it's completely wrong
    sammiesmom2000

Answer by sammiesmom2000 at 1:45 AM on Jun. 8, 2009

• What do I think? I think they have the right to freedom of speech just like PC groups do.

IF abortion does not harm children and is NOT offensive....why are we offended by pictures of it? If it's just a piece of "tissue," what's the big deal? Wouldn't admitting it IS a baby and that pictures of dead, aborted babies ARE offensive be damaging to the PC stance that eliminating your unborn child is "ok?" I think PC'ers opposing this will do more damage to their own stance than they will to the PL stance lol.

We want women to "have access" yet we want to hide our eyes from the truth. Do I think it will stop abortions though? No. I truly believe that most women know exactly what they're doing.

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 5:57 AM on Jun. 8, 2009

• Sorry it's still not working.  I'm still PRO-CHOICE!

beeky

Answer by beeky at 7:13 AM on Jun. 8, 2009