Want to know how to go to your towns fair?

Today was our towns annual chilli cook off,they had sample cups of chilli that costed a buck but before you could eat it you had to buy tickets for it.I thought it was a rip to pay a dollar for a small sample cup of chilli so I didn't pay for it but I wish I had known I needed tickets and where to buy them before I wandered all over the place looking for them.I still was a little tempted to try the chilli anyways.Especially if you have small children,dress them up in bright outfits and put your address and phone number on their wrist for safety sake.Always hold their hands when walking through large crowds of people all it takes is a second to loose them.Read up on the fair ahead of time to know where all the booths are;crafts,clothing,food,restrooms and so on.Or ask a person that works there for more information.

countingsparows

Asked by countingsparows at 12:32 AM on Jun. 8, 2009 in Entertainment

• Duh! I think any parent who cares about their children knows that!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:35 AM on Jun. 8, 2009

• But what if you didn't know,wouldn't you be thankful someone cared enough to tell you?
    countingsparows

Answer by countingsparows at 1:06 PM on Jun. 8, 2009

• The best way we go to our towns annual bash is free because we volumteer and help with parking, and first aid and anyway we can insted of complaining about the cost. Maybe you should actually enter the chili cook off? I have, they are fun! I would rather be a doer than a watcher.
    chefjen

Answer by chefjen at 11:34 PM on Jun. 8, 2009