Do you ever feel molested by your own husband?

Have you ever fallen so far out of love with your SO that every time you're having sex you feel like you're just being molested? Like it just makes you sick to your stomach? If so, did you ever manage to fix things or did it eventually all fall apart?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:39 AM on Jun. 8, 2009 in Relationships

• Ouch. I have had times of feeling this way that disappeared after a while but I have learned that sex and love are different and that they ebb and flow, sometimes for a good eight months at a time. For me, it's worked out but I know how you can feel that way. Sometimes sex can be like a duty. That pisses me off.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:41 AM on Jun. 8, 2009

• I felt like that with my baby's daddy. I had to leave him, b/c I felt like if I was feeling like that when we had sex then I obviously wasn't in love with him anymore. You should never have to feel like sex is a chore.
    HisMommySince07

Answer by HisMommySince07 at 12:44 AM on Jun. 8, 2009

• if it's that bad then it's time to get out imo

Answer by admckenzie at 12:50 AM on Jun. 8, 2009

• my mom feels that way all the time but she just stays with him because she cant bring herself to leave and live alone.so she puts up with it , its like they get along fine they are just not emotionally connected. she says she loves him because they have been together so long, not because she is in love with him.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:52 AM on Jun. 8, 2009

• i have been married almost 2 years and i go through that once in awhile sometimes i even feel like i hate him and i want to throw up when we have sex but it goes away eventually and then i am happy and enjoy sex again don't leave him over this but you should try communicating this feeling to him
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:29 AM on Jun. 8, 2009

• occasionally but it does go away eventually
    ilovemyboys21

Answer by ilovemyboys21 at 1:42 AM on Jun. 8, 2009

• When I was married, I felt that way the last several years, Then it got so bad that I couldn't even stanad to be in the same room with him.
    homealone_10

Answer by homealone_10 at 7:44 AM on Jun. 8, 2009

• I did when I was married, and that played a big role in why I got divorced. Also, my feelings were not totally unfounded, as he later raped a woman. So, for me, it wasn't just that I didn't love him and felt that way, it was something about him.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:59 AM on Jun. 8, 2009