pelvic pain

im 35 weeks pregnant and im feeling alot of grinding and pain in my pevis, is this a sign that im getting close?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:50 AM on Jun. 8, 2009 in Pregnancy

• It could be baby dropping. [:
    CamiiiCompasion

Answer by CamiiiCompasion at 12:53 AM on Jun. 8, 2009

• Your baby has probably dropped into the pelvis. It does mean that your baby and body are getting ready for labor but it's probably still several weeks away.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:08 AM on Jun. 8, 2009

• Pubis symphisis diastasis could also be an issue. It became an issue for me during my second pregnancy and was almost unbearable sometimes during my third. Doctors will mostly tell you that you just have to deal with it because there is nothing that can be done. Some unscrupulous physicians will tell you that you must have a c-section if they confirm diastasis. But there are exercises that help some, and it will mostly not be a problem once the pressure of the baby is gone after birth.
    misses_nick

Answer by misses_nick at 10:24 AM on Jun. 8, 2009