what should i do?

how do you deal with a break up when your 9 months pregnant. I feel like i have nothing anymore. i dont even know if i will beable to give my baby everything he needs. i know the father will be there and provide but the simple fact of me having nothing for him kills me. does anyone have any advice i really need some help on how to handle everything going on.

mommyofbrayd473

Asked by mommyofbrayd473 at 12:59 AM on Jun. 8, 2009 in Relationships

• I was in your mind frame a couple months ago hon (hugs) I am so sorry you have this to deal with. let me make it simple hon...do you have 2 arms, a smile, a hert? then you have all your baby needs...No as for food WIC and food stamps, no one likes to need them but they are there to help people when they are donw, use them. Use the time to look at what you really want hon, what you want for you. A happy mommy is what your baby needs and wants, the rest is just material. Email me if you need to talk. :o)
    Bearsjen

Answer by Bearsjen at 1:01 AM on Jun. 8, 2009

• You do have something to give him that no one else can give him. Love. You are his mother, and he is going to need your love and your guidance. Money can't buy that, and it is something that even your ex can't give him. That baby is going to need you to put your thoughts and feelings aside and be strong. You will adjust and do and be exactly what you need to do and be. Take comfort in the beautiful baby you are getting ready to have.
    2-1CavWife

Answer by 2-1CavWife at 1:06 AM on Jun. 8, 2009

• what do you want for him? He wants nothing from you but your love and attention. He's not into material things and won't be unless you program him that way.

Answer by admckenzie at 1:17 AM on Jun. 8, 2009

• I am sorry sweetie it is awful to breakup at any stage in someones life but I am sure the pain is heightened due to pregnancy so I feeel for you. It will work out concentrate on being the best mommy you can and everything will fall into place! Right now you are a heartbroken take a few days to cry about it and process it. But I promise those feelings will pass and get ready because the love of your life will be with you shortly!!
    ormom1977

Answer by ormom1977 at 1:44 AM on Jun. 8, 2009

• Right now you are having problems with your emotions your hormones are going crazy because of the baby, and your getting ready to give birth. That can be hard on anyone(woman). All you can do for now is take it one at a time til after the baby is born, then go from there.
    homealone_10

Answer by homealone_10 at 6:49 AM on Jun. 8, 2009