what should i do?

how do you deal with a break up when your 9 months pregnant. I feel like i have nothing anymore. i dont even know if i will beable to give my baby everything he needs. i know the father will be there and provide but the simple fact of me having nothing for him kills me. does anyone have any advice i really need some help on how to handle everything going on.

mommyofbrayd473

Asked by mommyofbrayd473 at 1:00 AM on Jun. 8, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I would speak to a counsler at a Pregnancy Resource Center. They can not only counsle you but they can provide you with services to help you provide for your baby.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:03 AM on Jun. 8, 2009

• i went thru this not long ago, email me tomorrow if you need to talk about anything.It is hard but you will be ok once your heart heals a little bit. (hugs) I am very sorry you are going thru this when you should be filled with joy. Try to remember, your baaby just knows love, not money or anything else...just your love and tenderness will make your baby happy and thats a lot. It may seem like its not worth it now, but when you see your baby you will know why you went thru all this. The love you will feel for your child will make the love for the dad seem like nothing I promise you that.
    Bearsjen

Answer by Bearsjen at 1:04 AM on Jun. 8, 2009

• I'm not that far along yet and I hope that doesnt happen to me cuz I imagine it would be rough but I would contact the father and say that your the mother your bringing baby home you need whatever he has for the baby or for him to help you get the stuff. That is his responsibility right now. But stay strong and be there for your son. You'll make it happen just dont give up
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:06 AM on Jun. 8, 2009

• fireproofyourmarriage.com
    2mothershelpers

Answer by 2mothershelpers at 1:09 AM on Jun. 8, 2009