what casues spider veins during pregnancy?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:03 AM on Jun. 8, 2009 in Pregnancy

• this happends because your blood circulation is not as good as before being pregnant. That is just the result of poor blood circulation..... I know it sucks, I'm getting them on my legs and some are painful too, I have both!! Good Luck...
    THe only thing that I've been trying to do is put my legs up against the wall, and having my DH giving me some soft leg massage, don't press to hard, I've heard is not recommended but I don't know why.
    jcampos

Answer by jcampos at 1:12 AM on Jun. 8, 2009

• Not getting enough water, lack of exercise and swelling all contribute to varicos veins. Some wome will just get them but drink enough water, eating a healthy diet, getting at least 30 minutes of safe pregnancy exercise a day and reducing edema all help prevent.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:11 AM on Jun. 8, 2009

• your blood volume is increased so you'll see veins whether you exercise or not.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:12 AM on Jun. 8, 2009