hey a question on pregnancy

hello there im new to this site and i think its far much better than yahoo answers anyhow im just wanting to know that i didnt have a period on the 19th of may and till this day i havent come on still i had taken a test a week after my missed period and it came back negative. So iv been getting heartburn (but that could of been food) also period like cramps and pains, been very tired and sleeping in till about 5pm, my hairs on my legs have grown much longer thicker and darker same goes for the ones on my belly you can tell when i get out of the bath loads and loads of longish blonde hairs stick up, been feeling dizzy some of the times but im mostly getting headaches quite bad at the back of my head and at the front and kinda behined my eyes and forehead. I am going to take a test ASAP but just wanted some advise or have you had the same as me so yeah. xxxxxxxxxx

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:11 AM on Jun. 8, 2009 in Pregnancy

• It seems a little early for you to be having all of those symptoms...especially the tiredness...I didn't really feel too tired until later but everyone is different! Sounds like you could be, but you might also be so anxious about it that you are causing yourself to have these symptoms or just more in tune to your body. I honestly couldn't venture a guess in your case, just take a test and let us know! Good luck to you!
    javila

Answer by javila at 1:15 AM on Jun. 8, 2009

• Well many of the symtoms that you mentioned are possible pregnancy symtoms but they could also mean that your period is coming. You may have just ovulated late last month or had an anovulatory cycle.

However, if your next test comes back negetive I would make an appointment with the local pregnancy clinic or your doctor for a quantitive HCG test (blood test) because some women have low HCG levels for the first several weeks of pregnancy and it takes a blood test to confirm the pregnancy.

In the mean time, take a prenatal vitamin, eat healthy, avoid alcohol, cigs, and drugs and in general just take care of yourself. GOOD LUCK!!! I hope you get the answer your looking for!!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:16 AM on Jun. 8, 2009

• I was EXHAUSTED and having morning sickness from 4 weeks pregnant. It's different for everyone.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:17 AM on Jun. 8, 2009

• i felt tired immediately and slept like 16 hours a day. It was crazy because I have insomnia so i just thought it was my body catching back up. But leg cramps and back pain i didnt get that...I recently have back pain, im 17 weeks, I also felt like I was sick like I ate something bad and my tummy didnt like it, I didnt get indigestion until I was in my 2nd trimester
    so it seems a bit early for some of those signs but theyre all prego symptoms
    Dom123123

Answer by Dom123123 at 1:20 AM on Jun. 8, 2009

• lol yeah it prob is 2 early but i mean i never miss a period and i would get thick black hairs on my legs for no reason unless im turning in to a spider haha not just that but bad headaches i know for a fact its not all in my mind but il see anyhow :D
    fagan

Answer by fagan at 1:37 AM on Jun. 8, 2009