sex before marriage?

i've been reading alot of the post on here, and i was just wondering do you ladies think that women should be married before having sex?

how many of you are actually married?

and did you really wait until after marriage?

as for me, no i am not married. and yes i live in sin lol

MommaBear1129

Asked by MommaBear1129 at 1:28 AM on Jun. 8, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I am married...6 year anniversary was May 3rd We have been together for 9 years in May....I lost my viginity at age 16 and my hubby is only the second man I have ever been with. I am his first and only.....sometimes I wish I would have waited so he could have been my first too....it would have made it even more special the first time we made love.
    Kimx3babies

Answer by Kimx3babies at 1:32 AM on Jun. 8, 2009

• I was married when I had sex with my husband for the first time. I am a Christian so for me it was simply a no brainer to wait. Sex is for marriage in my faith.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:35 AM on Jun. 8, 2009

• I didn't wait... we had sex the first night but knew we were gunna be together and have been married almost 3 years now but together for 4... I lost my virginity at 16 and had sex with 3 other guys. No regrets either.
    07lilmama1108

Answer by 07lilmama1108 at 1:36 AM on Jun. 8, 2009

• I had sex for years before I met DF. We have been together 4 years, not married and have been having sex since we were in love about 3 weeks into the relationship. We have a perfect baby boy and have built a home together. We are getting married next summer and will continue to have sex up until then.
    jenellemarie

Answer by jenellemarie at 1:40 AM on Jun. 8, 2009

• I am married. We started dating in 2002, got married in 2005. We had tons of (safe, condom and bc pill)premarital sex....haha.

I don't care if a woman is having premarital sex, hell, I did, but I think that woman should be more responsible if they aren't ready for children.

I am not religious, so there is no concern for me in that way.

I don't judge anyone for waiting either. It is wonderful if you can wait.

BritlovesAva

Answer by BritlovesAva at 1:42 AM on Jun. 8, 2009

• My now dh and i had sex 2 weeks after we started dating. I was 17 he was 19, i wasnt his first but he was mine. I wasnt saving myself for marriage, 2 or 3 of my prior boyfriends wanted to but my gut wouldnt let me, but it was totally different when i started dating my dh, I got pregnant with our son about 6 months later, ended up having him 8 days before we got married(my due date was 3 days after the wedding everyone kept saying since he was my first hed come late, he proved them wrong) We would have gotten married sooner but my dh was in basic training so i had to plan something within the week he was home before going to his duty station
    AtticusJsmum

Answer by AtticusJsmum at 2:02 AM on Jun. 8, 2009

• I was married when i done it. We were each others first, THEN HE THROUGH IT AWAY CAUSE HE WAS A SHITHEAD!!!!!!! He has never remarried because he through me away and will go to hell if he marries again! He has never left his mother, the fag!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:07 AM on Jun. 8, 2009

• YES-I think u should try it out first cause if u don't u might not be compatable! I married without trying it out and it was huge and we could hardly have sex, then it went down hill from there!!!!!!! Then i have had sex with men that didn't have nothing and broke up with them, mostly because they are the ones with the problem with it and wanted to put something in my drink so i would not notice! That scared me off more!!!!!!!!! If you are in a relationship and are going to take it to the next level or plan to marry, i don't see anything wrong with it. What are we suppose to do, tell them to bring it out so we can see it? How would you know? After 3 months i got a kiss, after that i grabbed it while kissing and he laughed and said "I know what your doing?"Then we planned it for a month later, then we couldn't do it cause it was planned so we just slept together and he snorred so bad. I guess love is blind and deaf!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:26 AM on Jun. 8, 2009

• i definetly think you should have sex before marriage..i was raised christian..so, i guess i shouldnt think this way..but..whatever..lol..i couldnt imagine marrying a guy not knowing what the sex was gonna be like, what if it sucked!! i wouldnt wanna be stuck having bad sex the rest of my life!!! lol..

sex is evil, evil is sin, sin is forgiven so sex is in!! :)
    alexis_06

Answer by alexis_06 at 3:33 AM on Jun. 8, 2009

• God made sex for a husband and a wife. Easier said then done, especially when your human body has natural desires. I think its important to wait till you are married, there is a purity that you bring to your marriage by doing so. Sex is a gift from God to a husband and a wife. God will bless a married couple for honoring that and waiting and give you a fantastic sex life. For having sex before marriage, God does forgive, as long as you ask for it.
    cynthiaesquivel

Answer by cynthiaesquivel at 4:07 AM on Jun. 8, 2009