Do first babies come early or late?

My first baby will be due on July 24th and I was just wondering what some of your experiences were with your first babies. Did they come early, late, or on time? My husband has to leave two days after my due date because he is in the military and will be gone the first two months after he is born. Which is why I was wondering what some of your experiences were. If anyone would like to share I would love it. Thanks for reading.

sheenar

Asked by sheenar at 1:33 AM on Jun. 8, 2009 in Pregnancy

• my mom said i came 2 days late but you can always chose to enduce labor so you SO can be there
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:35 AM on Jun. 8, 2009

• my son was 4 weeks early.
    HelloKitty86

Answer by HelloKitty86 at 1:52 AM on Jun. 8, 2009

• I'm due Friday, still no baby yet. lol
    Some doctors will induce you so your husband could be there, some wont.
    My doctor wont induce me unless there's a medical risk, otherwise i cant get induced till 41 weeks.
    CamiiiCompasion

Answer by CamiiiCompasion at 2:00 AM on Jun. 8, 2009

• mine was a few days late.
    MomNbabyGirl009

Answer by MomNbabyGirl009 at 2:01 AM on Jun. 8, 2009

• Mine was 2 weeks early. I've heard the average first baby is late, but I don't have any source to back that up.
    mybella81

Answer by mybella81 at 5:30 PM on Jun. 14, 2009