i haven't started my period yet i was suppose to start june 1 and i took a test and was neg i tested at night but still no period have any advice

well i went and bought a ept test and i'm going to try and test first thing in the morning but if still neg then i don't know what else to do .

hondawoman26

Asked by hondawoman26 at 1:39 AM on Jun. 8, 2009 in Pregnancy

• take it first pee tomorrow whenevr you get up...if still negative u may just be late so try again in a weeks

but take prenatals and be healthy if you suspect you are prego
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:44 AM on Jun. 8, 2009

• It could be stress. My sister had that happen. She went a whole month without it. But she knew she wasn't because she didn't have sex. But I would take it again, and if your still unsure go and have a doc test ya.
    pixielsmurf

Answer by pixielsmurf at 4:18 AM on Jun. 8, 2009