Please help me out

my bottoms of my feet are so rough and i was wondering if anybody knew of anything that works really well to fix this problem

ilovemyboys21

Asked by ilovemyboys21 at 1:49 AM on Jun. 8, 2009 in Health

• I'm using coconut oil for my rough feet and it is helping me alot. Vaseline works too, soak your feet in warm water for about 15 min then rub a coat of Vaseline on them and then put socks on to hold the Vaseline on your feet and not get it on everything else.
    homealone_10

Answer by homealone_10 at 7:09 AM on Jun. 8, 2009

• lotion
    2mothershelpers

Answer by 2mothershelpers at 1:51 AM on Jun. 8, 2009

• soak your feet in a hot tub (just a bucket of hot water works) w/some bath oil or something along those lines in it. then a pumice stone, then put a really thick lotion on them and socks over the lotion. (there are specific socks made for that if you want them that aren't cotton so they don't suck the lotion into the material, your skin has to absorb it or it just stays on the top of the skin if its absorbed enough already) and do that a few nights a week (the soak and stone maybe once but the lotion every night for a week or so) and after that they should be soft again, then just lotion them on a regular basis like you do the rest of your body and do the soak, scrub and lotion overnight once a week or every other week depending on how bad they get
    vabchmommy

Answer by vabchmommy at 1:54 AM on Jun. 8, 2009

• Get a ped-egg
    and then once you use it, put lotion on your feet.
    I do that, and it works BEAUTIFULLY [:
    CamiiiCompasion

Answer by CamiiiCompasion at 2:01 AM on Jun. 8, 2009

• a ped-egg is pretti good infact that reminds me my mum needs one BD STYLE haha
    fagan

Answer by fagan at 3:27 AM on Jun. 8, 2009

• A ped-egg works wonders. Lotion and socks on at night or during the day.

Answer by tyfry7496 at 11:15 AM on Jun. 8, 2009

• thanks ladies
    ilovemyboys21

Answer by ilovemyboys21 at 10:44 PM on Jun. 8, 2009