I want him to be happy maybe I'm not the one to make him happy. I have to many demons but I love him. Should I just let him go or should I stick it out??? He is a wonderful father..

I have been verbally abusive to my husband telling him I hate him and I wand a divorce. Many times I told him he was not a good provider have raged at him thrown things (not at him he is deployed.I have yelled at him on the phone and told him we shouldn't be together then hung up on him. I was diagnosed with Manic Depression, finally got on a medication(after he was deployed) that's working well for me. I was abused as a child About two weeks ago we got in a fight. I blurted out I don't think we should be together.So he told me it got him thinking maybe we shouldn't be together cuz of what I said. and he didn't know what he wanted to do. It scared me to death it opened my eyes.We had a really long talk and the best conversation it was the first time in a long time we really opened up and heard each other I love him. He told me he didn't think I loved him anymore.He said he wants to make the marriage work and go to counseling

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:59 AM on Jun. 8, 2009 in Relationships

• watch FIREPROOF
    2mothershelpers

Answer by 2mothershelpers at 2:01 AM on Jun. 8, 2009

• stick it out..he clearly loves you and you love him....just be better to him and maybe see a counselor for urslef too
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:05 AM on Jun. 8, 2009

• yes!!! watch fireproof!!! read the book "the love dare". It saved my marraige and opened my eyes, as well as counseling etc. Don't just leave your marraige.. work together as a team, thats what marraige is about.... for better or worse, sometimes things do get worse, I've been there. You can work through this, and it start with you recognizing your mistakes, as you are doing!
    Precious333

Answer by Precious333 at 2:05 AM on Jun. 8, 2009

• The first step is that u realized what u could lose. When your husband told u that maybe u were right u were scared and that was good. Now u know that we all lose our tempers, but sometimes what we say things we can not take back. When we are forgiven for that we r lucky.
    mom1096

Answer by mom1096 at 3:37 AM on Jun. 8, 2009

• Please dont make the same mistake i did. I did the same thing to my ex husband. Our divorce was final june 24 2008. i still wonder if things were different and where we would be today. I have remarried.
    lah0906

Answer by lah0906 at 5:00 AM on Jun. 8, 2009

• Get the counseling. The meds should help you remain the loving person that you are. Good luck!

Answer by Bmat at 7:07 AM on Jun. 8, 2009

• Do whhat makes you BOTH happy!
    luvbnmomnwife

Answer by luvbnmomnwife at 8:19 AM on Jun. 8, 2009