how early..

how early did you decide your childs or childrens names?

my son i had it all togethr by the third month

MommaBear1129

Asked by MommaBear1129 at 2:03 AM on Jun. 8, 2009 in Just for Fun

• We had picked first and middle names for both a boy and girl like right away! Gavin Jacob if it was a boy and Brooke Payton if it was a girl...
    The day we found out it was a girl, which was at 17 weeks is when we had it all said and done. :)
    MomNbabyGirl009

Answer by MomNbabyGirl009 at 2:06 AM on Jun. 8, 2009

• lol.. thats cool.. brooke payton i like that name.

i always called my belly ant.. for anthony.. even before we knew it was a boy i knew it was. hehe.
    MommaBear1129

Answer by MommaBear1129 at 2:08 AM on Jun. 8, 2009

• I had mine picked out years before i met him and married!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:13 AM on Jun. 8, 2009

• I have a GAvin too.. Gavin Lee, and Damien Drrew is the oldest. We usually know the first names right away, not the middle.
    Precious333

Answer by Precious333 at 2:14 AM on Jun. 8, 2009

• I had Landon picked out for 4 years before I got prego
    pinkanfgrl

Answer by pinkanfgrl at 2:21 AM on Jun. 8, 2009

• when we first fell in love long before we got pregnant. lol.
    jenellemarie

Answer by jenellemarie at 2:39 AM on Jun. 8, 2009

• brooke payton is cute, although all it reminds me of is the tv show one tree hill!! but i loooove that show!!

as for me, i had my daughters first name picked out when i was 16..i just loved the name alexis..and seeing as me and my bf broke up, i was able to name her that, nobody was there to tell me no..lol..so i was happy..as for the middle name..all the other girl names i liked didnt flow well with alexis..so i gave her my middle name..nicole..alexis nicole!
    alexis_06

Answer by alexis_06 at 3:23 AM on Jun. 8, 2009

• ohh and i was 21 when i had her..so..5 years before-hand..
    alexis_06

Answer by alexis_06 at 3:24 AM on Jun. 8, 2009

• lol ive had a few people say that to me, and its funny cuz ive never even seen the show. We got brooke from one of my middle names and payton from Peyton manning but decided spelling it with an A looked more feminine lol.
    MomNbabyGirl009

Answer by MomNbabyGirl009 at 4:19 AM on Jun. 8, 2009

• DH and I decided on the first name Rachel, after visiting The Hermitage, home of Andrew Jackson, 2 months before her birth. Her middle name Elizabeth, was named after her Paternal Grandmother. Not snazzy, exciting or fancy, but pretty traditonal, which is what we liked. It's served her well to this day, 26 yrs later! We didn't know what the sex of our child would be until she was born, our standby name, if she was a boy, was Sean Thomas.
    grovelady

Answer by grovelady at 4:34 AM on Jun. 8, 2009