tmi.. but really nervous.. help please

ok so today ive had the worst stomach ache and diaherra and tummy cramping and headache, nausea, feeling really hot almost like a hott flash, i dont know if its because of my FIL pissing me off all day or if it is something i need to worry about... im 28 weeks and extermely nervous, we have to head back home in the morning, 12 hr trip... could it just be my FIL making me angry and this causing the symptoms or does it sound like early labor?

dlepasti

Asked by dlepasti at 2:08 AM on Jun. 8, 2009 in Pregnancy

• also the baby is kicking all day like crazy
    dlepasti

Answer by dlepasti at 2:08 AM on Jun. 8, 2009

• It sounds like the flu. Make sure you get plenty of fluids and rest when you get home.
    Nathskitten

Answer by Nathskitten at 2:10 AM on Jun. 8, 2009

• could just be stress but try and calm down because stress isnt good on the baby and it CAN cause pre-term labor... i had to get a shot to stop it.. it was weird.
    MomNbabyGirl009

Answer by MomNbabyGirl009 at 2:11 AM on Jun. 8, 2009

• i cant hep but stress with this man hes always telling me im wrong making really rude comments, doesnt care if im uncomfortable, hes a TOTAL asshole and there is nothing i can do about it until we get back home tomorrow and im away from him
    dlepasti

Answer by dlepasti at 2:12 AM on Jun. 8, 2009

• I'd call your ob just to be safe. you probably just ate something bad. just stay hydrated & give your doc a call if you dont feel like you're experiencing normal pregnancy symptoms. better safe than sorry! i hope you feel better soon! =) good luck! and head to the ER if you dont get any better.
    rAbella

Answer by rAbella at 2:14 AM on Jun. 8, 2009

• Drink water and more water. Put your feet up if you can. Are you getting sudden swelling anywhere? Any way you could check your blood pressure?
    Just relax (I know easier said than done) and think of how happy you will be to get home. :)
    jenellemarie

Answer by jenellemarie at 2:14 AM on Jun. 8, 2009

• my legs have been swollen since we got here, (wednesday) they look like tree trunks and like i have sausages for toes... =( my bloodpressure the last time i chked it (tuesday nite) was 120/90 which was kinda high for me because im usually 90/80 or 90/70 the most i have been is 103/88... so im not to sure about that aspect... i have had horrible headaches too since being here... for about 5 days
    dlepasti

Answer by dlepasti at 2:23 AM on Jun. 8, 2009