ok so i'm bored.

so we all know i'm preg. if you havent been on my page then thats why you dont know lol. but anyhows.. i've been trying to think of names.. and only girl names are coming to my mind.. is it bcuz i really really awnt a girl.. ??

anyhows what do you think of

LUNA MAY

MommaBear1129

Asked by MommaBear1129 at 2:13 AM on Jun. 8, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Thats super cute! Lol we are stuck we cant think of any boy names and we have 8 weeks left! But my son did say he wants to name him Wally or Mater LOL
    pinkanfgrl

Answer by pinkanfgrl at 2:19 AM on Jun. 8, 2009

• LOL when I was pregnant all we could think of was girls names too. We had my daughter's name picked out for 8 years because my first and second kids are boys. My oldest one, we picked his name while I was in labor, and my 10 year old son didn't have a name for 3 days after birth when we just gave up and named him Jonathan Jr (even though he was the second son lol!) But the name fits. My daughter's name is Caitlyn, and we had that picked out way before she was born lol! But one of my favorite boys names is Jacob Andrew. Too bad I'm not having any more kids, I finally have a boys name picked out!
    AprilDJC

Answer by AprilDJC at 2:43 AM on Jun. 8, 2009

• Sounds fairy ish.Cute.
    Glickstein

Answer by Glickstein at 2:54 AM on Jun. 8, 2009

• Luna is my maiden name and I always liked it. In english it will translate Moon May.
    cynthiaesquivel

Answer by cynthiaesquivel at 3:56 AM on Jun. 8, 2009

• My Moms middle name is Mae. Luna is cute but I would be afraid they will tease her, kids can be soooo cruel. Luna-tic etc. Did you experience any of this in school with that for a last name? You have to be sooo careful these days, Kids can be real jerks!
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 10:05 AM on Jun. 8, 2009

• yea but people name kids weird named one of my friends named her daughter butterfly love..
    MommaBear1129

Answer by MommaBear1129 at 2:05 PM on Jun. 8, 2009