What does it mean when you're on your period for almost 2 months?

My period is totally out of wack, but this is by far the longest it's gone. I've had crazy periods that last about a month but this time it's almost 2 months. It's been pretty constant but it's slowing down. I don't have any money to go to the doctors so has anyone experienced anything like this and can anyone tell me what's going on with my crazy body?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:14 AM on Jun. 8, 2009 in Health

• It sounds like fibroids. 

My periods started to get longer and longer and longer until I started my period on June 14th and didn't stop bleeding until my hysterectomy on August 28th. 

You really need to see a doctor because you will become very anemic.

beeky

Answer by beeky at 7:23 AM on Jun. 8, 2009

• It means to get to the dr. I don't mean that to sound rude, but seriously, get to a dr. I know you can't afford it, but you can't afford not to. There are disorders that can cause bleeding like this, and they can cause all kinds of health problems. I would see if your dr will work out a payment arrangement with you, b/c you really need to get in and make sure everything is ok.
    tropicalmama

Answer by tropicalmama at 7:44 AM on Jun. 8, 2009