Crazy Emotions

I love my fiance so much, we hardly ever have bad times but I get so irritated when his work gets in my way...Its immature so I keep it to myself most of the time but I just get so upset. I have that about the life we have but theres nothing I can do unless I want to be homeless.

IF YOU'RE IN A LOVING RELATIONSHIP WHATS THE ONE THING ABOUT THE OTHER PERSONS LIFESTYLE OR LIFE THAT IRRITATES YOU???

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:14 AM on Jun. 8, 2009 in Relationships

• work schedule too. and now that he is never around anymore. Idk wat to think anymore. he says he lvoes me and doesn't want to lose me but at the same time he is never here.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:22 AM on Jun. 8, 2009

• my BF is very self centered ( like OVER BOARD all about himself ) and a momma's boy - He runs to his mom about everything in our relationship and than SHE calls me about it.... like MIND YOUR BUSINESS WOMEN - ugh it irritates me so much... && of course he plays "victim" to his mom and she co-signs that shit..... its the most irritating thing in the world... he is 27 years old and is still latched on to the breast...
    kwiseman19

Answer by kwiseman19 at 6:17 AM on Jun. 8, 2009