my moms house smells so foul

like she uses too many different air fresheners and scented things so it all coagulates in the air and makes an awful scent

I told her that if she doesnt fix that and clean her whole house before the baby comes then the baby won't be comming over. Does any one else have a similar issue???

Me and my SO offered to help clean and shampoo carpets and everything but she just cleans over the mess not the actual mess if that makes sense...Please share your opinions on what I should do about my baby going over there and how to talk to her about this nicely.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:17 AM on Jun. 8, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I agree with you, you don't want your baby in that enviornment... just get it through to her or do it while she isn't there .. or bring the carpet cleaner stuff over and just let her watch... Its not fair to the baby or to you.. don't put up with it
    Jan0609momma

Answer by Jan0609momma at 3:02 AM on Jun. 8, 2009

• my boyfriends house has been smelling quite nasty lately like i can smell this weird fish smell or this strong odor its so strange
    fagan

Answer by fagan at 2:42 AM on Jun. 8, 2009