what do you do when he doesnt come home till after 2 am for over 2 weeks?

so hubby has been coming home every night after mid night and some times even after 4 am what do u do. I am so confused right now. He still isn't home and i'm going insane and thinking about leaving him!!! ant advice?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:20 AM on Jun. 8, 2009 in Relationships

• Does he ever tell you where he's at...?He should have a logical explantion for what he's doing out so late.Ask him to take you along.If he's rejective then ask him whats going on...No explanation...No relationship.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:23 AM on Jun. 8, 2009

• id leave but its easier said than done. I would suspect cheating
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:24 AM on Jun. 8, 2009

• We have had trust issues b4 so i have to sometimes think that he might be cheating . He says he jsut needs to be away because he has so many problems and that part i know to be true. So idk if i should just let him do his thing or get out of the way all together. At first he would be like i dont have to tell you anything but i talked to him earlier today and he said he just goes to his friends house and then goes to get coffee to think. But idk i feel so alone and hopeless today he said he would be home early (by 10 pm) and its now 11:30 and he still isn't home i was hoping he would come early and show me he loves me and cares but i guess he doesn't.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:29 AM on Jun. 8, 2009

• Umm hunny...Sadly i hate to say this but the friends house story...I went through that..And it turned out that the friend was my best friend he was spending that time with...And well spent time to him...There does need to be time to think and all but that time doesnt need to be a am.Thats bullshit.You deserve better.Dont sit around and be hurt like i did.I did it for 2 years.How old is he?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:34 AM on Jun. 8, 2009

• Please realize that u r balming yourself. U obviously care more about him than he does for u. So u have to think why do this to yourself. Good luck Honey.
    mom1096

Answer by mom1096 at 3:27 AM on Jun. 8, 2009

• You're in your rights to ask him where he is. Couldn't you contact him while he's out? You should let him know this is worrying you.
    DaffodilFae

Answer by DaffodilFae at 3:28 AM on Jun. 8, 2009

• Does he say where he's been? does he have lipstick on his collar,does his shirts smell like perfume? It sounds like he may have a new woman in his life.
    homealone_10

Answer by homealone_10 at 6:36 AM on Jun. 8, 2009

• well, if it was me, I would do a little drive by when it got darkto see if he was at his friends house, then when he came home ask him where he was and see if it adds up. I would be honest and to the point and tell him he leaving you with nothing except suspicion when he doesn't give you a good explanation and either he comes home at a decent time and becomes an active member of the family or you are going to leave. That's my opinion but only you can make such an important decision. Talk to him.

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:34 AM on Jun. 8, 2009

• Whatever happened to open communication in relationships? Why can't you just talk to him about the fact that you are NOT okay with it. Then, he needs to respect how you feel and if he needs space, he needs to get it during daylight hours. And somewhere respectable.

I'm sorry to put it this way, but you're allowing this by not standing up for yourself.

Cavalrybaby02

Answer by Cavalrybaby02 at 9:05 AM on Jun. 8, 2009

• I have talked to him. I have asked i have tried to work things out and it always seems like he does want to be wt me and no his clothes don't smell like woman's perfume or smoke or alcohol at all. His "friends" house is about 1 hour away and i just started driving so i have no way to get there an i also don't have the address this "friend" is a worker of his he is a contractor. I have talked my face off and i feel like he is testing to see if i would really leave him but he doesn't get it that if do end up leaving i wont come back. I just don't know how to get it through to him anymore. When we actually talk he seems like he cares and he tells me he is just so overwhelmed wt problems and he just doesn't want to drag me along. Which i believe b-cuz he has always been a proud man and he doesn't want me to see him when he is down he says. He does have a lot of problems money and court b-cuz of money.
    Anonymous