Random teething or cavity at 23 months?

So my daughter has been waking up MAD in the middle of the night. Super cranky.. i can tell that teeth hurt because she will bite the chair or something and she like rarely bites anything EVER. She will yell with her teeth gritted together. This is the most random behavior ever. I thought she had all her teeth in..then again could it be a cavity?? I brush her teeth every day and she rarely has anything with sugar that cause one. She will take a drink of juice(sugar free) and she will act like it hurts her teeth to drink. Soo maybe its major sensitivity??? Anyway Anything helps!! Should I take her the dentist? Thank you 4 all answers!!!! :)

misswhite

Asked by misswhite at 2:50 AM on Jun. 8, 2009 in Toddlers (1-2)

• I would take her to the dentist because something is definately wrong with her teeth. You keep getting teeth til you are 25 (your wisdom teeth).
    homealone_10

Answer by homealone_10 at 4:06 AM on Jun. 8, 2009