which diapers to choose?

Huggies Pure & Natural Diapers
or the ones we are using now reg huggies, she has broken out in a rash with every diaper we use, we even tried cloth and still breaks out and her ped suggested we try these after we finish this pack we have, few more dollars more but if it helps then we will do it,what do you think??

MammaSherry

Asked by MammaSherry at 3:13 AM on Jun. 8, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• My DD did that at first...How old is the baby..?And what are you using for the rash?I had to use baby powder with corn starch...and then didnt have to switch diapers.
    Kaylinsmommy09

Answer by Kaylinsmommy09 at 3:18 AM on Jun. 8, 2009

• go to the huggies website and they wills end you 3 dollar off coupons for those diapers. i prefer huggies because they send coupons all the time and pampers can be stingy.
    Bearsjen

Answer by Bearsjen at 3:19 AM on Jun. 8, 2009

• are you sure it's the diaper? what kind of diaper cream do you use? most contain zinc oxide, i'm allergic to it as well as my daughter. try one without zinc oxide and see if that helps.
    jcsmummy

Answer by jcsmummy at 3:20 AM on Jun. 8, 2009

• the cream is from the dr, some perscription if i leave her with out a diper for like 3 hours she does ok its starts to go away, i know thats a long time but i wanted to see if it helped and it did
    MammaSherry

Answer by MammaSherry at 3:23 AM on Jun. 8, 2009

• Instead of using the cream...use powder...if your baby is sweating to much there without you knowing it...it will do that.that could be why its breaking out and then going away when the diapers off.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:26 AM on Jun. 8, 2009

• she is 6 months old, we have tried the corn starch and powder, in light of my grandmother and mother in law so since the ped suggested it, you guys wouldnt suggest it???
    MammaSherry

Answer by MammaSherry at 3:33 AM on Jun. 8, 2009

• Poor little baby bootie! Hope she gets better soon. I have always used generic diapers (Target) and desitin overnight for my lil ones. That desitin has 40% zink, change diaper often and bath everynight. Airing out as long/much as poss.
    cynthiaesquivel

Answer by cynthiaesquivel at 3:40 AM on Jun. 8, 2009

• Well i wouldnt count it out right away..But i would try and not use it for a day or so..My daughter was allergic to the one her Dr. perscribed to.
    Kaylinsmommy09

Answer by Kaylinsmommy09 at 3:41 AM on Jun. 8, 2009

• You could try seventh generation natural chlorine free diapers and all natural diaper rash creme and/or all natural baby powder.
    MomNbabyGirl009

Answer by MomNbabyGirl009 at 4:05 AM on Jun. 8, 2009

• I have always used walmart brand (parents choice) and have never had a problem. I hope you can get to the bottom of this all soon i think you should bring her back in to the doctors and see what they have to say if nothing is working then something out there has to work. Right??!! Good Luck.
    raemommy

Answer by raemommy at 4:40 AM on Jun. 8, 2009