Does anyone else feel like they're going to be pregnant forever?

I'm due in 4 days, and it feels like this is never going to end.
I know it will, but I still feel like it's going to be like 3 months longer.

Anyone feel/felt this way?

CamiiiCompasion

Asked by CamiiiCompasion at 3:30 AM on Jun. 8, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I did with my first baby. dont worry its coming and soon you will be asking yourself why you didnt nap ore lol or eat while it was hot, or go to the bathroom alone...lol good luck.
    Bearsjen

Answer by Bearsjen at 3:33 AM on Jun. 8, 2009

• I've been sleeping A LOT, and just laying around doing nothing, it's getting boring!
    CamiiiCompasion

Answer by CamiiiCompasion at 3:38 AM on Jun. 8, 2009

• I used to when I was pregnant with my 5 children and it was always the same thing I felt like I was doomed to stay that way for ever. When you start nesting you will know that it is time to pack a bag because you are finally going to have your baby. Nesting is when you all of a sudden have a burst of energy and you clean everything and want to keep cleaning. You don't have to much longer to go. I promise you that GOOD LUCK
    homealone_10

Answer by homealone_10 at 3:56 AM on Jun. 8, 2009

• Dont just sleep and lay around going nothing, that makes time go by SO slow!
    Occupy yourself. Do things. Enjoy yourself before you don't have time to do things for yourself as much as before.

Get out of the house, it will make time fly a lot faster.
    MomNbabyGirl009

Answer by MomNbabyGirl009 at 4:01 AM on Jun. 8, 2009

• I already have my bag packed.

I do things when i can, but there's not much to go and do by myself.
    Weekends I hang with my dad. All my friends were still in high school until this past friday, and I graduated early so I wasn't really able to hang with anyone ever. Hopefully this week we'll do something.
    CamiiiCompasion

Answer by CamiiiCompasion at 4:03 AM on Jun. 8, 2009

• im only 17 weeks but i can feel the antisipation growing so hopefully it doesnt make it go by slower
    Dom123123

Answer by Dom123123 at 4:18 AM on Jun. 8, 2009

• I felt like that thats why i worked up until 4 days before i had her. All the girls i work with still talk about how they were waiting for my DD to just come out on our work floor. I am not good with waiting for something to happen so i have to stay active until it happens. I worked, cleaned, napped and relaxed. But no matter how much i did in a day i still felt like i was gonna be like this forever.
    Your LO will come very soon, Go for walks it will help you alot when your in labor just walk all around your town believe me you will feel tired at first but it will help the baby to come.
    Good Luck and i hope everything goes well for you.
    raemommy

Answer by raemommy at 4:19 AM on Jun. 8, 2009

• Yes, because I'm 41 weeks and 1 day pregnant!
    GreekMama28

Answer by GreekMama28 at 5:06 AM on Jun. 8, 2009

• Everything went so fast until just this week!
    CamiiiCompasion

Answer by CamiiiCompasion at 5:24 AM on Jun. 8, 2009

• At this point, yes. I'm only 20 weeks, with my 3rd. My son was born in March of last year...so I feel like I was barely done with that one and nursing before I got pregnant again. October needs to hurry.
    abbynzachsmommy

Answer by abbynzachsmommy at 6:23 AM on Jun. 8, 2009