Is my problem effect conception

I got married 3 years ago, we started our trying to conceive 4 months ago but nothing happened. I went to the gynecologist and she said I am very good and we still young (29 years old) my husband (36 years old) and I should be pregnant in few months.
My problem is my husband is not good at bed and I can’t reach the orgasm with him at all. Dose that effect the pregnancy?? please advice?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:57 AM on Jun. 8, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• no that dose not effect pregnancy.

People get raped and get pregnant. Sorry about the comparison but its true.

4 months is NOT that long of trying to conceive. It took me and my DH 3 years before it finally happened!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:59 AM on Jun. 8, 2009

• hunny 29 is not young... im sorry im not meaning to be cruel... but if you feel like something is not right and you want to see a specialist or have a look into IUI or IVF i say get a new doctor.... because you are never to young to take a hold of your fertility!!!
    Im very young and i have been told by many doctors not to worry and just keep trying!!! i have been trying for over 1 year... and i finally found a doctor who listens and hopefully soon i will have my baby!!!
    goodluck!!!
    sunshine89

Answer by sunshine89 at 8:26 AM on Jun. 8, 2009

• Most docs won't consider any type of medical intervention until you have been trying for a year and not conceived. You not climaxing does not effect conception.
    aeneva

Answer by aeneva at 12:06 PM on Jun. 8, 2009