what are the chances of conceiving with PCOS

sona1203

Asked by sona1203 at 4:58 AM on Jun. 8, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• There are ways and special diets to help. You may need to talk to a doc and explain that you are trying to conceive if you have not done so. Good luck

MRSnMOTHER

Answer by MRSnMOTHER at 5:19 AM on Jun. 8, 2009

• It's hard but not impossible. There is a higher risk of miscarriage as well with PCOS, so just keep that in mind. My SIL has PCOS and it took her 4 years to concieve and she miscarried the first one, then the very next month got pregnant and is due in July with her 1st!
    bethany_smith

Answer by bethany_smith at 8:30 AM on Jun. 8, 2009

• I have 3 beautiful, healthy children, but I had 6 miscarriages. It took 5 years and 2 miscarriages before our first live birth. Then I had 2 miscarriages between each of my other successful pregnancies. I also have endometriosis and have had 13 surgeries to remove tissue and/or large ovarian cysts.
    misses_nick

Answer by misses_nick at 9:51 AM on Jun. 8, 2009

• I have had three pregnancies since I was diagnosed with PCOS in July of 2006 so it is definitely possible:)
    Jaydin_Makenna

Answer by Jaydin_Makenna at 1:05 PM on Jun. 8, 2009