Anyone else like watching The Nanny??

haha i watched it when i was younger, but never really got the humor..... im watching it now... its SOOO funny now LOL

MomNbabyGirl009

Asked by MomNbabyGirl009 at 5:19 AM on Jun. 8, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Hello again ya im eating my pop tart but i watch nanny all the time and super nanny to. When my step-kids are acting up i tell them that im calling the nanny. They are scared of her i don't know why but they are. Have a great day i have to go to work now.
    raemommy

Answer by raemommy at 5:32 AM on Jun. 8, 2009

• You're talking about the older show "The Nanny" with Fran Drescher, right? That's what I thought you were talking about, but raemommy made me think maybe you were talking about the reality shows.

If you're talking about Fran, heck yesssss I love The Nanny!!! I used to watch that all the time! Unfortunately it never comes on anymore, here. :-(
    Well, I don't have cable either....so maybe it plays, and I just don't know about it, lol.

If you're talking about the reality shows, no I hate them. Just shows how many parents let their kids get away with everything.
    srhmldndo

Answer by srhmldndo at 7:44 AM on Jun. 8, 2009

• Yes, I love that show. She's funny and a nice lady too in real life.
    sweetmom1007

Answer by sweetmom1007 at 9:20 AM on Jun. 8, 2009

• I love her, so do my girls. We watch her all the time. We quote her every chance we get. I love when C.C. is being extra cold about something and she says "Ms. Babcock, when the woodsman shot Bambi's mother, did you find this a sad moment...at all?" She kills me! So does Rene Taylor, the lady who plays her Mom. Really all in all great chemistry amoung all the actors on that show.
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 9:53 AM on Jun. 8, 2009

• i use to watch that show all the time! i loved it! i love fran! but it doesnt play anymore unfortunetly.
    kuuipo317

Answer by kuuipo317 at 10:02 AM on Jun. 8, 2009

• The Nanny with Fran Drescher plays i think four episodes in a row (on the nights it airs) on Nick at night now. I am luck to catch it bout once a week. I love it though I am sad it ended luckily it ended for once in a way similar to how the fans wanted with her and Maxwell marrying and having twin babies...one would been enough but twins was even better.. CC and Niles was a surprise though.
    Tygermommanikki

Answer by Tygermommanikki at 10:05 AM on Jun. 8, 2009

• If you like Fran Drescher in The Nanny you would also like the movie The Beautician and the Beast.
    I though it was good,
    Tygermommanikki

Answer by Tygermommanikki at 10:12 AM on Jun. 8, 2009

• i just started watching it on nick at night I didn't really watch it when it was popular but I am now so far I like it lol

tlc-mom

Answer by tlc-mom at 10:47 AM on Jun. 8, 2009

• I don't mind it's comeback, but now, my daughter does NOT change the channel! She LOVES it! We end up watching it during dinner.
    ThaMCE

Answer by ThaMCE at 11:23 AM on Jun. 8, 2009

• I love that show. I think Fran is hilarious.
    Princess02266

Answer by Princess02266 at 11:24 AM on Jun. 8, 2009