• In the Spotlight:

trying to get pregnant

my partner lives in the usa and im in england for now,we see each other every three months.im only there for three weeks at a time.but really would like to fall pregnant.we are getting married soon.i will then move out.is there any tips for my next trip in july.which i would have just finished my period.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:51 AM on Jun. 8, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• all I have to say is...stop trying...everytime you have sex with him dont think about getting pregnant. Why dont you try to wait till you are married and living together to get pregnant...Im only saying this because if you get pregnant now he will only see you 3 times while you are pregnant...give it some time and see what happens...you dont need the stress of a wedding and moving while you are pregnant! Good luck
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 6:03 AM on Jun. 8, 2009

• WAIT TIL YOU GET MARRIED!!!! you never know what will happen between now and then you need to make sure you are in a good relationship... it may seem good now but you hardly ever see each other, make sure you can handle being around him before having a baby... a baby changes everything, and trust me its nothing to rush... but you want him there for the pregnancy and the birth, please just wait.... it will be so much better if you do!!!
    mommy2b17MV

Answer by mommy2b17MV at 10:23 AM on Jun. 8, 2009

• thankyou all for your answers.i am getting married at the end of the year anyway,maybe it would make morse sense to wait,but i guess im just impatient!!lol.as im 38 and my clock is ticking..
    nicki279

Answer by nicki279 at 11:24 AM on Jun. 8, 2009

• your clock is ticking and I understand that... but havin a baby isnt easy, you dont want to be alone for any of it... plus your man will be more involved if he is there for the whole pregnancy being able to feel the baby and everything!!! it will just make him excited for it
    mommy2b17MV

Answer by mommy2b17MV at 3:22 PM on Jun. 8, 2009