i lost a baby 2 year ago is not having a d&c have anything to do with me not been able to get pregnant again?

i just wanted to know off maybe someone who is in the same predicument as me not been able to get pregnant if they have any advice to give me as i have been to the doctors about it and they just aint saying nothing to me.

walker19

Asked by walker19 at 6:15 AM on Jun. 8, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• I know some doctors say that it can. Im sorry for your loss! If you are trying to get pregnant again just relax with it. It will happen when you least expect it! Also dont look at sex as a chore to get pregnant. Look at it as a great time with your S/O and go from there. If you are stress free when it comes to that it will happen. Good luck and I hope that you will have another baby soon! God bless!!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 6:18 AM on Jun. 8, 2009

• I had 3 miscarriages in 3 yrs. I had a dnc for 1 of them- the others I did not go tot the hospital__Buy an Ovulation kit- I have a baby now and he is beautiful, but it took us 3 yrs of really trying and only having sex during ovulation.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:04 AM on Jun. 8, 2009

• Having a d&c can mess up some women, from what I've heard anyways. Have you talked to your doctor about it? I'm sure there are things you can do or take that would help you concieve. I'm sure it'll happen eventually, most likely when you least expect it! I'm living proof =)
    bethany_smith

Answer by bethany_smith at 8:28 AM on Jun. 8, 2009

• thanks for your answers, as soon as i miscarried the doctor took me into a room and said that the remains were too small to remove in a dnc and if they tried one it could damage me they advised me to just let it come away naturally, stress is another thing, i have been stressed most of my life mostly because of the lifestyle i lived in i dont know how i managed to get pregnant the amount of stress i was under and thats what scares me i just want people to talk to, the main problem with me is i dont have many mates i am a shy person i only really talk with my other half and he dont understand me properly, i registered here hoping to talk to other women and get advice of you all, i really appreciate the answers and will try an ovulation test for sure, another thing is having a blood test for a pregnancy test really accurate?.
    walker19

Answer by walker19 at 10:41 AM on Jun. 8, 2009

• I had a miscarriage in december 08 and didnt have to have a dnc either and now i am 5wk2d prego....so it didnt bother me...but everybody is different....
    Anonymous