Glue build up?

How do i get glue build up out of my hair?? - its in big globs... i have not been putting extensions back in for over a month or more and i cant get this glue build up out.... i tried washing it and than combing it but i cant get a comb through the build up or even a brush and it hurts to try..... i need help!!!!

how do i get it out or at least majority of it out??

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:22 AM on Jun. 8, 2009 in Beauty & Style

• try going to a salon that deals with extensions. Or just call them if you dont want to go in. I went to school for cosmetology and I know there are some salons that deal just with that. Im not familiar with that stuff but Im sure someone can help you out. I just looked up something online called well go to this site and you can see http://www.ehow.com/how_4847518_extension-glue-out-of-hair.html it says that it is sold only at beauty stores. Slap on a hat and head to one of those! good luck
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 6:27 AM on Jun. 8, 2009

• Yep...I'd try sallys or another beauty supply store. Good luck!
    bridgeh2o

Answer by bridgeh2o at 9:54 AM on Jun. 8, 2009

• They have this stuff called glue removal it comes with some glue bottles!
    MzBee2009

Answer by MzBee2009 at 9:40 PM on Jun. 9, 2009