33 weeks and dilated to 2

im restless and freaking out i was given 4 shots to stop the contractoins last night and realeased this morning is this going to cause more problems later on it starts to sting when i walk please help has this happened to anybody eles?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:44 AM on Jun. 8, 2009 in Pregnancy

• did they give you medication and told you to stay on bed rest? that's what happened to me in my first pregnancy, 33w&6d, I had contractions that were 5 minutes apart for 2 hours, went to hospital, had contractions that were 2 minutes apart for 2 more hours and then they stopped it with a shot, gave me medication and put me on bed rest. i did not dialate from all that, luckily...but, still they said i was starting labor...so, it's a good thing they know how to stopit....i didn't have my baby until after my due date, after all that. you need to relax, drink plenty of water and follow your OB's orders.
    GreekMama28

Answer by GreekMama28 at 7:03 AM on Jun. 8, 2009

• Yes...I had one terbutaline injection with my first because I was 90% thinned and 1-2 cm open at 33 weeks. I did not deliver until I was induced 4 days past my due date.
    hopinforanother

Answer by hopinforanother at 1:09 PM on Jun. 8, 2009