Do you like my Profile page?

I've had people say it gave them seizures... or it reminds them of a bad acid trip!

What do you think?

IhartU

Asked by IhartU at 7:51 AM on Jun. 8, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I think that it looks pretty cool. Don't worry about what other people say.
    absmama

Answer by absmama at 11:19 AM on Jun. 8, 2009

• I like it alot :)
    dashion

Answer by dashion at 7:57 AM on Jun. 8, 2009

• Some people have expressed in a not very nice way that it reflects my insane way of thinking. I think they are just jealous because they're pages are boring!
    IhartU

Answer by IhartU at 8:11 AM on Jun. 8, 2009

• IHartU why the hell would anybody be jealous of that? we can make our pages pretty also and yes honestly your profile gave me a headache. although the one that said OMG look at all this blinking shit was funny. but overall HELL NO i didnt like your page.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:24 AM on Jun. 8, 2009

• no

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:25 AM on Jun. 8, 2009

• no, sorry. theres waaaayyyy too much blinking crap and it hurt my eyes
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:35 AM on Jun. 8, 2009

• It's too flashy for my tastes. But if you like it, that's all that matters. I assume that you did your page for YOU not for anyone else. More power to you!
    Cavalrybaby02

Answer by Cavalrybaby02 at 9:44 AM on Jun. 8, 2009

• i personally dont like it, i have a headache already and that made it way worse
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:49 AM on Jun. 8, 2009

• I think it's pretty and happy and colorful. Our profile pages are customizable so that we can express OUR personalities...If some one is being rude to you over it then they don't have to go to it. Flashing patterns of colors have been proven to trigger seizures in some people but my opinion of that is how can some one who knows they have photosensitive seizures be on a computer in the first place cause with the way new monitors are made if one goes "on the fritz" i think it's just as likely to cause a seizure a any other image.
    Tygermommanikki

Answer by Tygermommanikki at 9:49 AM on Jun. 8, 2009

• i dont like ur page but i do like ur avatar pic lol but i agree with the earlier anon who said it gave them a headache
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:50 AM on Jun. 8, 2009