I have a 10 yr old why can't I get pregnant again.I've been ttc for 13 mths?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:51 AM on Jun. 8, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• Go to the drug stor and buy an ovulation kit- follow the directions. I have a 14 yr old and a 1 yr. old. It took 3 yrs for me to get preg. with a preg. that would stick- now I have a beautiful baby- dont give up. Also if Dad smokes try to get him to stop it can damage a guys sperm, make a low sperm count. Good luck.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:54 AM on Jun. 8, 2009

• My SIL had a hard time TTC. They "flushed" out her tubes and was pregnant right away. Maybe talk to your OB? It has been 10 years since you had your last baby and I'm sure things have changed with your body.

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:57 AM on Jun. 8, 2009

• Ovulation kit, visit obgyn.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:00 AM on Jun. 8, 2009

• They say that things can change drastically in five years. I would go see the doctor and tell them how long you've been TTC. Since it's been over a year, I'm sure they'll take it seriously and try and help you. Good luck and lots of baby dust to you!
    bethany_smith

Answer by bethany_smith at 8:26 AM on Jun. 8, 2009