what is your favorite quote?

masonsmommy921

Asked by masonsmommy921 at 8:06 AM on Jun. 8, 2009 in Just for Fun

• "In Heaven all the interesting people are missing." - Friedrich Nietzsche
    dawpea

Answer by dawpea at 8:07 AM on Jun. 8, 2009

• “You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist.” - Friedrich Nietzsche
    MamaJen74

Answer by MamaJen74 at 8:13 AM on Jun. 8, 2009

• The greatest thing you'll ever learn is just to love and be loved in return.

Awww.
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 8:21 AM on Jun. 8, 2009

• laugh, and the world laughs with you. weep, and you weep alone.--ella wheeler wilcox
    thehairnazi

Answer by thehairnazi at 8:25 AM on Jun. 8, 2009

• "Successful Christian life: If I mess up, I fess up, I get up,and I go on." That's a quote from the Pastor who led me to Christ,and it's one of my favorites. You have no idea how many times a day I go to it, just to remember I'm human,but God forgives,and I can go on.
    stvmen88

Answer by stvmen88 at 8:45 AM on Jun. 8, 2009

• "You'll never know love unless you surrender to it"- Fools rush in
    Nychic155

Answer by Nychic155 at 8:51 AM on Jun. 8, 2009

• "People dont care how much you know, until they know how much you care" ANON
    "A government thats big enough to give you anything you want, is also big enough to take everything you have" not sure who said that one either.
    momofsaee

Answer by momofsaee at 8:55 AM on Jun. 8, 2009

• "We are the music makers, and we are the dreamers of dreams" ~Willy Wonka (originally a poem by Arthur William Edgar O'Shaughnessy)

drowninginboys

Answer by drowninginboys at 8:59 AM on Jun. 8, 2009

• "Better to remain silent and be thought a fool, than to open your mouth and remove all doubt".... Abraham Lincoln.
    KTMOM

Answer by KTMOM at 9:02 AM on Jun. 8, 2009

See..... anons DO have important, interesting, and insightful things to say!! lol
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:08 AM on Jun. 8, 2009