is it wierd that sex is better when we dont use birth control...

im off birth control and sex has been great. We are so in love again and its insane, we dont want to be pregnant...well deep down we do but its not the right timing but its so exciting and exillerating. i dont know why we feel this way and if i should stop it and go back on birth control

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:10 AM on Jun. 8, 2009 in Relationships

• your ovulating.
    Farrahann

Answer by Farrahann at 8:12 AM on Jun. 8, 2009

• I always feel better when I'm off BC. My DH and I want one more baby and then he's getting fixed.
    Farrahann

Answer by Farrahann at 8:14 AM on Jun. 8, 2009

• I had the same exp!!! I was on BC for years then once I was off all my "cravings" came back and FAST! Being on BC actually tricks your body into thinking it cant reproduce which in turn takes away your labido!
    luvbnmomnwife

Answer by luvbnmomnwife at 8:17 AM on Jun. 8, 2009

• Yes it is. My dh had a vasectomy 3 yrs ago in August. Its been awesome ever since. Its because theres no fear, theres nothing for me to have to do. We just do it like we would if we were trying to get pregnant. BC is something that I had to think about for many many years and once we fixed it permanently (after 4 kids) then it really helped our intimacy. I did begin to have many more hormonal issues though because the BC was covering them up. I have had to deal with that, but the sex is still good. I reccomend a vasectomy to any couple who is done having biological kids.
    momofsaee

Answer by momofsaee at 8:27 AM on Jun. 8, 2009

• I have no libido anymore and I'm positive it's my BC. We can't have another baby right now though......what to do??
    Nika75

Answer by Nika75 at 1:38 PM on Jun. 8, 2009