Do you like mirena?

masonsmommy921

Asked by masonsmommy921 at 8:21 AM on Jun. 8, 2009 in Health

• I like it. I know a lot of people that have had issues with it, but I've only had the occasional cramp.
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 8:32 AM on Jun. 8, 2009

• i HATED it!!!!! i hurt, cramped, had ovarian cysts rupture multiple times in a month sending me to the ER, it made me depressed, my tubes felt like they were constantly on fire, i felt like i was going out of my mind. i would cry one minute, bitch my husband out the next & i mean mega super bitch, i would laugh then be depressed in 2 secs. i had it removed in aug 08 bc it almost ruined our relationship and swore to never EVER EVVVVVVVER get another one of those terrible things. my dr did NOT inform me of any possible side effects, didn't discuss any of it just said "ok that's the best thing for you to get" and popped that sucker in. just do a search on mirena side effects. i pulled up hundreds upon hundreds of pages of women having the exact same symptoms as me but yet my dr told me [& them] it had nothing to do with the mirena but low & behold 72 hrs after removal ALL symptoms stopped!!!
    RAGUmomof2

Answer by RAGUmomof2 at 12:02 PM on Jun. 9, 2009