could something be wrong ?

we yesterday my baby was 22 days old.. last night me and hubby had sex for the 1st time since baby was born.. i know ur suppose too wait atleast 6 weeks before u have sex again but i could wait well this morning I went too bathroom too pee and i took my little mirrior and decided too look down there and i saw a piece of string hanging but its attacted i think i have touched it and it hasnt went anywhere.. it a white thread it looks like too me.. why do i see this? is it okay? is it my sitches? Im not hurtn or bleeding! help im scared and worried!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:32 AM on Jun. 8, 2009 in Relationships

• maybe you should call your doctor....I wouldn't think it was anything serious but since you had stitches I would call and make sure that everything is ok.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:38 AM on Jun. 8, 2009

• I think that it is just your stitches, you just had a baby. Your stitches haven't had time to desolve yet it's ok,but if you are still worried talk to the doctor they will make you feel better;.
    homealone_10

Answer by homealone_10 at 9:05 AM on Jun. 8, 2009