IM A SKANK!

Okay so, I have a hard time cleaning! I hate it so bad!! (and I have horrible knees) I dont mean my house has maggets,rodents and roaches bad. I have clutter everywhere! I have clothes and paper's all over my house. I could probably do 25 loads of laundry.....(that are dirty or clean and in the floor) just objects where they dont need to be. I cant even see my bed room floor!!!!!! How do I get motivated??

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:52 AM on Jun. 8, 2009 in Home & Garden

• Start small. Literally one pile at a time starting in one room. Once you begin to see progress in just one small area of the house, it will totally motivate you to keep moving. Just start with one room though, don't overwhelm yourself with the "big picture" because then you won't start at all....
    KTMOM

Answer by KTMOM at 8:56 AM on Jun. 8, 2009

• Yeah...one room at atime. Just pick one today. DOnt try to do it all because you will get overwhelmed and you wont finish. GL.
    momofsaee

Answer by momofsaee at 8:59 AM on Jun. 8, 2009

• See if you can have a couple friends or a sister or something come over to help you put a dent in it. Do one room at a time. You might only get through one room the day you start, but everytime you walk into that clean room, you'll feel accomplished and it will motivate you to do the rest. Stay positive.
    ReneeK3

Answer by ReneeK3 at 9:13 AM on Jun. 8, 2009

• Join www.flylady.net!

Take fifteen minutes at a time and tackle a job.  You'd be surprised to see what you can get done in fifteen minutes!  Throw a load of laundry in, clean for 15 minutes in the kitchen, then 15 minutes in the living room, then 15 minutes in your bedroom, change laundry from washer to dryer, take a 15 minute break to drink some water and put your feet up, then start all over again.  You don't have to spend 12 hours a day cleaning...take just a couple of hours a day and you'll see a huge difference!

One word about the laundry:  complete the cycle....wash, dry, fold, put away!  Don't leave it in laundry baskets or in piles because it will just get scattered again.

michiganmom116

Answer by michiganmom116 at 9:21 AM on Jun. 8, 2009

• LoL michiganmom::::One word about the laundry: complete the cycle....wash, dry, fold, put away! Don't leave it in laundry baskets or in piles because it will just get scattered again:::

^^im sooo bad for that..fold it..sit it on the bed..tell my SO to put it away and then bed time comes around its still theyre so it gets moved to the dresser, and we end up wearing the clothes out of the pile...

I agree with everyone, its hard to get motivated, but start with the room EVERYONE sees, and start small...spend a good day in each room, break it up around u not ALL DAY tasks..
    sweetstkissez22

Answer by sweetstkissez22 at 4:45 PM on Jun. 8, 2009